Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mark Location and Teleport to Marked Location

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 22, 2009
I love that new feature, but Mark Location needs a confirmation popup. In fact, I'd like a confirmation popup for all teleport actions. I just marked my current location instead of teleporting to my previously marked location by mistake... nasty! :(

The popups could be disabled in Options, maybe.

Defender
Jan 20, 2009
Survivor
Mar 10, 2009
juramirez wrote:
I love that new feature, but Mark Location needs a confirmation popup. In fact, I'd like a confirmation popup for all teleport actions. I just marked my current location instead of teleporting to my previously marked location by mistake... nasty! :(

The popups could be disabled in Options, maybe.

I have done that once as well. But I feel I need to state that this whole system makes it really easy. I group with my friend and my girlfriend and so we communicate outside Wizards (which is the only way to chat to get your point across.) ((no offense KI)) so with this system we can mark spots and hit them up later. three marks=easier travel for sure . Thank you to KI for this development.

Survivor
Jun 09, 2009
yes i have done this many times hitting the wrong button and it really hurts sometimes a conformation would be nice and also maybe the ability to save favorite locations like one for every 10 levels just a thought

Defender
May 28, 2009
It has also been suggested that we be given the ability to make our pets "Stay" so that we will have two different port locations available. So what does that make the count?
1. Commons
2. House
3. Favorite spot
4. Pet left out in the cold?
Yes, I know I'm being sarcastic but I do like this idea of having more port locations available or at least protect us from ourselves when we go "Click Crazy".... Aaaahhhhh!

Survivor
May 23, 2009
yeah! like recently i tried to go to my house but i clicked mark location on accident and wasted over 20 mana!

Survivor
Jan 17, 2010
Years ago (many in fact) when I played Ultima Online, we had rune books that we could save teleport locations into. Each book held like 10 locations and you could hotkey your favorites. Is there anyway to have a similiar "passport"? Make the players buy the books and it would cost mana to make the marks and use them but oh the convenience of quick travel (and less crowded streets)!