Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Malistaires chest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 30, 2009
After My friend and i beat malistaire, i wanted a pet so i tried his chest a couple times. When i checked my crowns they had gone from 40,000 to 26,200 with all that i spent being about7,000. Also, i had only four things from his chest. and i remember after doing the chest that i got like seven. Has this happened to anyone else? If anyone can offer a solution besides buying 13,750 to get back to near 40,000 please let me know, and if KI is listening please check to see if i was charged correctly and if i was i will delete this post; but if i was charged incorrectly, i would like to kindly ask for a refund to the amount i should have.
Austin Jadespear, level 42 diviner

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
wheredacookie wrote:
After My friend and i beat malistaire, i wanted a pet so i tried his chest a couple times. When i checked my crowns they had gone from 40,000 to 26,200 with all that i spent being about7,000. Also, i had only four things from his chest. and i remember after doing the chest that i got like seven. Has this happened to anyone else? If anyone can offer a solution besides buying 13,750 to get back to near 40,000 please let me know, and if KI is listening please check to see if i was charged correctly and if i was i will delete this post; but if i was charged incorrectly, i would like to kindly ask for a refund to the amount i should have.
Austin Jadespear, level 42 diviner

That specific chest is of the 50, 100, 150, 200, etc type.
To spend 14, 200 crowns.....actually 14,300...would be 23 buys (at 50 crown increases between buys).

Delver
Sep 26, 2009
Delver
Mar 18, 2010
Sign in here on wizard101.com. Then go to my accounts, under that you can fin a Crowns Purchase History. How you get to it depends on if you have Parental Controls or not. That will show you where the crowns went for a certain period of time.

Megan