Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

make critical more fair!

AuthorMessage
Delver
Aug 05, 2013
I was in deepest mine and I was on the 3rd battle because the guy who said the dead will come a running did nothing. I cast vengeance with balance crit which makes ie 70% chance to crit. I avaliang hand 5 times and it didn't critical once i was veyr low on health and the life dead monster critical on forest lord and the frost zombie critical on frostbite and i died because ya know i am a super unlucky person. Can there be like something where if I have 70% chance to crit and if i don't make it on the first time then I crit next time

Delver
Dec 15, 2009
DevinSkullStone on Aug 18, 2016 wrote:
I was in deepest mine and I was on the 3rd battle because the guy who said the dead will come a running did nothing. I cast vengeance with balance crit which makes ie 70% chance to crit. I avaliang hand 5 times and it didn't critical once i was veyr low on health and the life dead monster critical on forest lord and the frost zombie critical on frostbite and i died because ya know i am a super unlucky person. Can there be like something where if I have 70% chance to crit and if i don't make it on the first time then I crit next time
It's luck bro. You failed both times, 30% no crit and 30% no crit again. They aren't going to add any special things about it...