Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

luska the impossible

AuthorMessage
Defender
Nov 24, 2009
Defender
Nov 19, 2009
Not impossible. You just need to bring at least one life wizard. Even if he/she dies, they can flee and go back through the waterworks entrance and go back to the battle. Sylster Glowstorm has 25k health with minion 8 and 6k.

Historian
May 01, 2010
bobbyfly123 wrote:
luska inthe new legend area is impossible ki please tell me how to win!

i will assure you this, you wont get either of those on your first try, but this is how, you figure out the cheat, and follow it. and multiple people have done it, and trust me, the rewards are well worth it.

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
slammer111 wrote:
bobbyfly123 wrote:
luska inthe new legend area is impossible ki please tell me how to win!

i will assure you this, you wont get either of those on your first try, but this is how, you figure out the cheat, and follow it. and multiple people have done it, and trust me, the rewards are well worth it.

Yes, the rewards are worth it.

I finished that tower today with a friend (having only 2 is possible just harder).

Me being a life wizard helped tremendously, but having a life wizard is really not necessary. (I did it on test without a life wizard)

The cheat is not hard to figure out. He says at the beginning not to attack unless you are inked. Even when you hit him without being 'inked' he says something about not wanting you to look at him.

Even if only one person is 'inked' in time he will 'ink' others. Until then just have the un-inked person boost.

One final tip...don't waste your time on traps.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 60 Life