Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Low levels in Waterworks!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Mar 10, 2012
182
I noticed once when i was coming in the dungeon some girl that can go to waterworks comes. Then she says "hop on" to a grandmaster friend. While she was on the sigil she made her hydra come out, and the grandmaster came with me and the girl inside the dungeon!. I think that people cant cheat there way to the game and instead level up and earn it. Please professor fix this.

Survivor
Feb 19, 2010
31
no 1: as long as your a member you can can go anywhere you want either by teleporting to someone or leveling on up to it.
no 2: the point of the game is to have fun
no 3: your honestly telling me you never went somewhere higher level ?

where there are leafs there are slugs

Champion
Jun 16, 2009
415
Mastermind
Jul 08, 2011
305
zazly wrote:
no 1: as long as your a member you can can go anywhere you want either by teleporting to someone or leveling on up to it.
no 2: the point of the game is to have fun
no 3: your honestly telling me you never went somewhere higher level ?

where there are leafs there are slugs


1. Try porting into waterworks, TOTH, mirror lake, ghost avalon. Bet it says they are busy huh? that means you cannot port as they are no port in dungeons. You can just level into any of them. You must complete crab alley for WW and complete Wysteria for TOTH, Zafaria for mirror lake, and Almost all of avalon for Ghost Avalon. You could be level 80 with a sub and not be able to enter sunken city by yourself. There is no way to just only become a certain level and enter there.

2. Yes, but who said they were not having fun?

3. Maybe not, but the op never said that either.

Explorer
Aug 01, 2009
69
zazly wrote:
no 1: as long as your a member you can can go anywhere you want either by teleporting to someone or leveling on up to it.
no 2: the point of the game is to have fun
no 3: your honestly telling me you never went somewhere higher level ?

where there are leafs there are slugs


Agreed.

I pay monthly to get to go anywhere in the game, even a higher world, if my friend lets me join them.

Going to farm places like Nastrond with my friends is fun, yeah I'm about 20-30 levels below them (lvl 35 currently) but I simply pack up my sacrifices and shields and start playing helper and healer, and make myself useful. It's fun to get to play with my friends who are ahead of me :3

I'm pretty sure the OP has at least once.

To OP:
If it were considered 'cheating' then kingsisle wouldn't have allowed it in the first place.

Defender
May 19, 2012
191
If the only way it works is by pulling out the hydra while on the sigil and the low level hopping onto the hydra, then it sounds to me like an exploit. If the dungeon is set to where no one can port into you, and the person has not yet unlocked that dungeon (the sigil is not lit up for them), then they have no place inside that dungeon.

It sounds to me like a glitch with the two person mounts that simply needs to be fixed by KI, and the OP has a valid point in posting his concerns here, as I'm sure this is not how KI intended the two person mount to be used. Although, I'm trying to figure out how they could pull out the hydra mount without knocking themself free of the sigil in the first place, as any movement usually stops the countdown for the person who moved.

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
1623
conno365 wrote:
I noticed once when i was coming in the dungeon some girl that can go to waterworks comes. Then she says "hop on" to a grandmaster friend. While she was on the sigil she made her hydra come out, and the grandmaster came with me and the girl inside the dungeon!. I think that people cant cheat there way to the game and instead level up and earn it. Please professor fix this.


Actually, I tried that, and the wizards would be simply kicked off the mount wherever they would be left from. It doesn't really work.

Defender
Mar 19, 2011
109
while i was at zafaria a wild level 80 friend ported to me to help him.I was thinking yes farm jabberwock all night but he wanted to do waterworks
:( with his low level he said he will be in crab alley waiting for me.
as i went he hoped on my hydra mount we were in a group .he went inside
the dungeon .I don't like people lets say level 10 porting to something like nastrond or somewhere else where he/she can level up 3 to 4 times by the experience given.I don't mind if they heal or shield me but be afk till dungeon ends ticks me off but waterworks the only place that i thought would not be available for low levels is now being infiltrated :(

Defender
May 19, 2012
191
I just don't see how it's possible for that to happen. When you click to get on the sigil, you are dismounted and the count down begins. If the other person has not unlocked the dungeon yet, the sigil will not be lit up for them and they won't be able to go inside with you.

Each person has to click to get on the sigil, even if you are both on the hydra mount. I know this because I have been playing my life wizard and my balance wizard each on their own account on two computers. I use the hydra mount to transport them both. Every time I do a dungeon, both wizards must click to go inside, irregardless of whether they are on the hydra mount or not.

The only way this could happen is if it is a glitch, and these people are exploiting the glitch.

Defender
Mar 10, 2012
182
joujou11cool wrote:
conno365 wrote:
I noticed once when i was coming in the dungeon some girl that can go to waterworks comes. Then she says "hop on" to a grandmaster friend. While she was on the sigil she made her hydra come out, and the grandmaster came with me and the girl inside the dungeon!. I think that people cant cheat there way to the game and instead level up and earn it. Please professor fix this.


Actually, I tried that, and the wizards would be simply kicked off the mount wherever they would be left from. It doesn't really work.
Good its patched now, thanks ki. To the other wizards this is a problem not just for a dungeon for all higher leveled worlds low levels come in.
Connor golden flame, level 75 balance