Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Low health points for my storm wizard.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 31, 2011
I have a storm wizard that needs help every time I have to defeat a boss monster. Does anyone have any suggestions for good healing spells? Also, are there any suggestions for clothing or accessories that add a good amount of health points to the base health points? Thanks for the help!

Nicholas, level 17 storm wizard

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Nick7312 on Jun 15, 2013 wrote:
I have a storm wizard that needs help every time I have to defeat a boss monster. Does anyone have any suggestions for good healing spells? Also, are there any suggestions for clothing or accessories that add a good amount of health points to the base health points? Thanks for the help!

Nicholas, level 17 storm wizard
A pet with Spritely helped our storm wizard out quite a bit. When you get your Tempest spell you will start to do better. Getting any accuracy in your gear while not sacrificing all your health helps.

Be patience young wizard before you know it you will be clearing the spiral of all the baddies single handed. My storm wizard one hitted everything in Krocotopia even though the fizzle rate was rough.

Unfortunately getting a storm wizard off the ground is a chore but by level 45-50 you will begin to turn the tables on the struggle you had to get there.

Defender
Mar 19, 2011
well i use crown gear from the keeper lore pack though give very little health the defense and incoming boost might be able to help you out in surviving the REAL LIFE lol

Having a pet with Health traits and spell proof or Sprite will work on most occasions in total you will have
around 1300-1400 life
N
15-20 universal resist with more power pip chance
If you can try buying a life amulet then training life till Satyr
Best life healing spell=DRYAD TC

Jeremy dark smith lvl 32
when too demons collide there is no backing down" JEFFnJANE

Survivor
Aug 31, 2011
Thanks for the help! Now I am able to do quests on my own! Thanks again!