Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Low Health High Level?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 18, 2013
8
Hi! I don't know if you would call this a bug, but it certainly is a topic! I just finished Waterworks and my level sky-rocketed! I went from level 12 all the way up to level 16 in two days! But the problem is I have a level 15 friend with way more health than me. 1,325 to be exact! And here I am with a measly 762. Now I'm new to wizard101. But am I doing something wrong? Please help!
Samantha Waterglade, Level 16 Journeyman.
''A fizzle is just another chance for improvement.''

Delver
Nov 05, 2011
249
clothes can boost your status and i am betting someone else beet me to telling you how to equip it. You can collect items from defeating monsters or buy them. I would buy them from the bazaar if you have money in the thousands. Also, schools have different health, ice has the most, but it should be like 20-40 more in the beginning like where you are.
Madison WinterHorn level 46

Survivor
May 19, 2012
48
Each school has it's pros and cons. Fire and Storm are two of the more powerful schools. Therefore they give up some health. Ice has low strength, but high health with defense. You can help offset some of this dependent upon what your gear is. Do you want high health? Then focus on gear as such.

Squire
May 10, 2013
510
xXTheFlamingGuruXx on Oct 19, 2013 wrote:
Hi! I don't know if you would call this a bug, but it certainly is a topic! I just finished Waterworks and my level sky-rocketed! I went from level 12 all the way up to level 16 in two days! But the problem is I have a level 15 friend with way more health than me. 1,325 to be exact! And here I am with a measly 762. Now I'm new to wizard101. But am I doing something wrong? Please help!
Samantha Waterglade, Level 16 Journeyman.
''A fizzle is just another chance for improvement.''
This is no bug.

All you need is New Gear. And if their school is Life, Death or Ice or balance, Yah your gonna have to deal with that.

*Play Hard, Like we Party!*

PS -
It really doesn't matter.

Defender
Aug 26, 2011
158
first off, how are you, a level 16, getting into waterworks? that is a dungeon designed for level 60s that's why the xp is so much.
and as for the health, your health is determined by your school, your level, and the gear you're wearing. in order from highest to lowest here is the health/school order: ice, life, balance, death, myth, fire and storm.

Gabriel Ashcaller level 76 overlord

Survivor
Oct 02, 2013
11
After every duel you end up with dropped gear. Go to the Bazaar in Olde Towne, sell off what you don't want and upgrade your gear. Always wear your ring, necklace and carry your athame (knife). All that stuff has health score and/or mana. Change clothes often to raise your health numbers. Buy the best you can afford, go back out and duel to earn more gold so you can upgrade again. Next wizard you play, starting on Unicorn Way, start changing clothes every time you earn something with a higher score. Oh, and ask your friend how he/she did it.

Squire
May 10, 2013
510
Gabriel 1 savage p... on Oct 20, 2013 wrote:
first off, how are you, a level 16, getting into waterworks? that is a dungeon designed for level 60s that's why the xp is so much.
and as for the health, your health is determined by your school, your level, and the gear you're wearing. in order from highest to lowest here is the health/school order: ice, life, balance, death, myth, fire and storm.

Gabriel Ashcaller level 76 overlord
There is 2 glitches. One is the 1-More Mount, and on is an area which allows porting...

Survivor
Jan 16, 2011
4
You could just farm bosses for example i would farm Nightshade if i was in Krock.I say bosses drop better gear then minion gear or bazaar gear.

Micheal DeathBlood lvl 56

Survivor
Apr 18, 2013
8
Gabriel 1 savage p... on Oct 20, 2013 wrote:
first off, how are you, a level 16, getting into waterworks? that is a dungeon designed for level 60s that's why the xp is so much.
and as for the health, your health is determined by your school, your level, and the gear you're wearing. in order from highest to lowest here is the health/school order: ice, life, balance, death, myth, fire and storm.

Gabriel Ashcaller level 76 overlord
I guess you can say crab alley? I've heard the name waterworks before (whether or not I'm using it for the right area) and it just stuck I guess. I'm not going to change it though. XD

Samantha Waterglade, Level 18.
A fizzle is just another chance for improvement.

Defender
Aug 26, 2011
158
PlayHard101 on Oct 21, 2013 wrote:
There is 2 glitches. One is the 1-More Mount, and on is an area which allows porting...
does the mount trick work in ww? i thought you had to be able to mark the dungeon & yet i don't know where you would mark it. as for glitch two, where is the port area?

Gabriel Ashcaller level 76 overlord