Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

lost quest for scarecrow pet

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 24, 2010
I am currently a level 67 death. I got the scarecrow card a while ago, but i never recieved the quest for the pet. Does anyone know why? :(

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
fireyice37 wrote:
I am currently a level 67 death. I got the scarecrow card a while ago, but i never recieved the quest for the pet. Does anyone know why? :(

Several things have to happen for you to get your pet, you must have finished Grizzlehiem and then enter Wintertusk and follow at least the main story line to the end of the last area there, you must have your level 48 pet - Wraith.

If you have finished these requirements you go see you teach for the quest to do the fight for your pet, he does not notify you, you must drop in on him to see if at level 58 you are eligible for the quest.

Defender
Jul 09, 2011
You need to complete the Wintertusk quest Su, Su, Sudrilund ( I apologize to the original poster if this quest is the wrong quest name, but you need to have access to Sudrilund ). I then believe that Mr. Lincoln or Dworgyn will contact you through a tutorial tip-like message that will inform you of a pet.