Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lost Pages Event: Cipher of Lost Glyphs Badge

AuthorMessage
Historian
May 06, 2009
I just recently completed the Myth portion to the Lost Pages event (Quinn Legendbreaker has to be my favorite of all the curse students. Carson was cool too) and got my Cipher of Lost Glyphs badge. So what's the problem? Well, I have the image of the badge on my list but the boarder is this weird yellow box around the image instead of a typical badge boarder. I tried logging out of the character and relogging in but the badge was still the same. I even tried logging completely out of the game only to find no signs of any changes. It may seem minor, but it's really bugging me. Has anyone else had an issue with this badge or any other badges? Is it possible this can be fixed?

Thanks!

Survivor
Apr 29, 2009
I have had the same problem -- I did the event on the Test Realm as well as live, and the problem was already there when it was on the Test Realm.
I even reported it when I noticed it in the Test Realm, and other people must have noticed it too. I'm not quite sure why it wasn't fixed, probably either not enough people reported it or since it is reported as something that does not disrupt gameplay or it wasn't deemed important enough to fix.

At least they got to the other problems that were there on the test realm (when battling the life boss the targeting was messed up and AoE attacks missed the boss entirely)