Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lost Connection?

AuthorMessage
Delver
Aug 15, 2009
Ever since Wintertusk came out I been having problems loosing my connection and then the whole game freezes. :(

The only way to play the game again is to end the application with Task Manager, and then run the game again.

This is very annoying knowing that I have Comcast fastest broadband service. My modem and computer are running perfect, then why do I keep loosing connection?

I hope KingsIsle can fix this issue, thanks!

Explorer
Apr 09, 2011
Survivor
Apr 11, 2011
There are serious connection problems lately - I suspect it is server-overload... if you are in a duel, it is more evident. I have even experienced issues to sign-on (log on) the site but these are very brief... expansion is controled by demand so I think it is being continually addressed :)

Survivor
Feb 13, 2010
Daviato wrote:
Ever since Wintertusk came out I been having problems loosing my connection and then the whole game freezes. :(

The only way to play the game again is to end the application with Task Manager, and then run the game again.

This is very annoying knowing that I have Comcast fastest broadband service. My modem and computer are running perfect, then why do I keep loosing connection?

Yes I have also noticed that lately my computer has been lagging a lot more. Like when I turn in one of my quests it usually starts freezing for like three seconds and it it really annoying. Usually I don't lose connection a lot but I lost connection this one time in a battle in grizzleheim.

Survivor
Jan 31, 2010
willy90335 wrote:
Daviato wrote:

Yes I have also noticed that lately my computer has been lagging a lot more. Like when I turn in one of my quests it usually starts freezing for like three seconds and it it really annoying. Usually I don't lose connection a lot but I lost connection this one time in a battle in grizzleheim.
Its happened to me lately! KI plz fiz this.