Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Loremaster and minions are undead?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Oct 12, 2017
Ok so this is pretty explanatory, i noticed how there’s more “undead” badges if you defeat 4 thousand and 8 thousand of them, i did a match of loremaster and i ended up earning undead enforcer for defeating 4k undead. This is what im confused about: When i try to use monstrology UNDEAD animus on loremaster and the minions, It doesnt work and gives me the “wrong monster type” message, So this is what made me very confused. She would be a GREAT npc too thou to summon and to have as a housing item.

Survivor
Jun 22, 2018
well according the wiki loremaster is undead ( http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Creature:Loremaster_(The_Atheneum)#axzz5y4ngsgwz )
but her minions are not they are considered as Pox so makes sense why you got a message saying wrong monstrology because you probably used an (Aoe spell) like tempest/meteor/blizzard and hit all enemies with the monstrology undead enchant

Defender
Oct 12, 2017
She herself used to not be able to get animus either, as i would have had enough by now. Looks like they added it in