Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

lore master card

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 10, 2012
lore master card should be 5 pips, its not fair some cards are 5 pips
like handsome fomori and it adds a may fizzle just like lore but lore
adds a weakness aswell and its only 4 pips , also look at lord of knight which only adds
a reduced healing its 5 pips it doesnt add up why lore master
is 4 pips it should be 5 . fix this issue as soon a possible or make
some of the 5 pips spells 4 pip spells

Defender
Jul 01, 2015
Squire
Aug 04, 2009
I think it actually evens itself out regardless. Balance is an incredibly weaker school by its own design. We can only use universal damage blades and traps and those don't come in high percentage boosts anyways unless you use feint. That also means we are more susceptible to weakness and shields.

Questing or pvp as balance if I get a weakness or a tower shield goes up, I either need to use a tc to remove or use use up my blades and traps. I can't just use an ice wand attack that will save my blades while getting rid of the shield and weakness.

So having a nicely spammable 4 pip spell actually evens the playing field a lot.
If you want more evidence, I think it's a pretty fair generalization that Balance cannot fully pvp without Loremaster while most of the other cards can be replaced.

Survivor
Feb 10, 2012
Raxxess on Nov 25, 2018 wrote:
I think it actually evens itself out regardless. Balance is an incredibly weaker school by its own design. We can only use universal damage blades and traps and those don't come in high percentage boosts anyways unless you use feint. That also means we are more susceptible to weakness and shields.

Questing or pvp as balance if I get a weakness or a tower shield goes up, I either need to use a tc to remove or use use up my blades and traps. I can't just use an ice wand attack that will save my blades while getting rid of the shield and weakness.

So having a nicely spammable 4 pip spell actually evens the playing field a lot.
If you want more evidence, I think it's a pretty fair generalization that Balance cannot fully pvp without Loremaster while most of the other cards can be replaced.
lore master is too over powered its a 4 pips spell that does 2 things weakness and minus accuracy , it would take other schools 2 rounds to put up a weakness and a minus acuraccy inthose 2 rounds you get 2 power pips, while balance does it in one hit. it also doesnt add up to some of the other 5 pips spells for other schools just do the match