Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Login Error

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 01, 2009
I have recently attempted to play and after entering my username and password I encounter the following error:

Cannot find
...:ProgramData/KingsIsle%20Entertainment/Wizard101/PatchClient/BankA/web/English/en
Make sure the path or Internet address is correct.

I proceeded to uninstall then re-install in an attempt to fix this but I continued to encounter the same error. Does anyone have a solution?

OS Windows 7

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Survivor
Feb 14, 2010
I got the same error and am waiting to get a response from my ticket. Has your issue resolved yet? Just curious if I can fix it...

Survivor
Jan 31, 2011
Is there a fix for this? This happened to us on Friday and I wrote tech support and they haven't replied. My daughter is upset she can't play! Please help!!! Thanks!

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
romartinez wrote:
I have recently attempted to play and after entering my username and password I encounter the following error:

Cannot find
...:ProgramData/KingsIsle%20Entertainment/Wizard101/PatchClient/BankA/web/English/en
Make sure the path or Internet address is correct.

I proceeded to uninstall then re-install in an attempt to fix this but I continued to encounter the same error. Does anyone have a solution?

OS Windows 7

Email Mr. Lincoln.