Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
May 31, 2009
Do not know why I got message my account was Locked, my username and password would not work and it wanted me to type in a special word and use my username and password again but even then it would not accept. I tried like 4 times and it just kept telling me account locked. I finally got into game with second account and was able to leave a message about it. I went into game asked friends if they had have any problems and none have, so I returned tried to log in and it let me log in this time.

I was wondering what did I do to cause the game to lock my account, all kinds of thoughts cross your mind, I have not really been playing the game just gardening and my gardening has been the pitts the last few harvestes no drops and no xp, so I thought maybe something is wrong with my account. I finally got it to let me log in, it had to be some Glitch or something for the moment. Sorry for the messages Game, just shook me up thinking the game had locked my account.

One last thing, I know the game would not lock or take any account unless they had good reason to. I feel like they would notify the player as to the reason they were doing this. Getting no such communication from game I felt it had to be a Glitch. I informed game cause if something was wrong they could maybe help me get it right.

Administrator
In order for us to investigate issues you claim to be having with your characters, we need to lock your account while we check on your inventory.

https://www.wizard101.com/forum/messageBoard/listPosts/game/8ad6a4173a920d72013a9936b7f92ca1

community@wizard101.com