Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Little Red Riding Pig

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jan 25, 2010
I was in Mooshu in Skiritaki Temple (forgot name) and I was running alongside the pigs. One pig seemed to get lost and it actually walked off the path and into the bamboo forest. I chased after it and it jumped out and pulled me into battle
Is this a glitch?

Survivor
Jul 04, 2009
Yes and no, if they were running off the screen that means your connection was almost lost. I guess it went back to normal when you got in battle. :?

Austin ShadowHammer
Legendary Necromancer
GrandMaster Artisian
Journeyman Gardener

Survivor
May 03, 2009
Igloogirl3 wrote:
I was in Mooshu in Skiritaki Temple (forgot name) and I was running alongside the pigs. One pig seemed to get lost and it actually walked off the path and into the bamboo forest. I chased after it and it jumped out and pulled me into battle
Is this a glitch?

i suppose so. it happened to me once in dragonspyre. they are supposed to stay on a specified computer course but every rare once in a blue moon moment some unlucky person gets pulled into a battle because of an of course computer specifed course glitch. it shouldn't happen again i hope. also hope that comment helps a little to understand the situation a bit more! :D