Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Life minions why so silly

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 31, 2009
Hi I am hoping that I am not the only one that has a minion that heals itself more often than me. At best it heals one of the team members and me once in a great while. I like the game obviously I play Life. I have a balance also, that minion helps in a lot of ways, shields, Power PIPS, fighting. My Forest minion only heals itself, or others not me anyone else experiencing this?

Delver
Jun 16, 2009
Well I am not a life wizard but I do think that some of the life minions need some minor changes. I was helping my friend fight a boss in MS and my friend summoned a fairy or something (it was yellow and had 500 health) Well this fairy only healed herself for no reason when she has full health, but she eventually got swept away by the boss's Tempest spell. But life minions should be a little bit like the Helpful Mander (Balance minion) Let the life minions that have healing spells heal others instead of just themselves.

That's just my opinion.

Natalie Moonblade

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
Im life and i TOTALLY agree my minion pulls me through in solo all the time but she only heals me when im like on my last breath so yea and i know the forest sprite is for ANYTHING but attacking but she should have at least up to nature's wrath.

Hero
May 19, 2009
The life minion's healing spells are all completly random, it just picks a random person and heals him/her.

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
Here's a funny. I was playing my daughter's life wizard and it actually healed the enemy. I thought it was going to heal me, but I watched as the fairy flew over to the other side and healed the monster.

Believe It or Not.

Suri Spiritrider lvl 48

Survivor
Feb 20, 2009
Sabolit wrote:
Hi I am hoping that I am not the only one that has a minion that heals itself more often than me. At best it heals one of the team members and me once in a great while. I like the game obviously I play Life. I have a balance also, that minion helps in a lot of ways, shields, Power PIPS, fighting. My Forest minion only heals itself, or others not me anyone else experiencing this?

I know how you feel! My minion always heals, sometimes it is helpful and sometimes it isn't! I think it is because they don't have anyone really controling them, but i am not sure.

Keira Stormrider lvl 38 Theurgist :-)

Survivor
Jun 23, 2009
I'm a level 46 life and in Mooshu and Dragonspyre I can't tell you how many times my minion has kept me alive especially after I've cast sanctuary.

Granted, at times, she acts silly by throwing healing spells on herself when she doesn't need it and I do, but most of the time I've found her extremely helpful.

When I call her up I save my pips for damage and let her handle the healing. Don't get me wrong, I've got enough heal cards in my deck in case she goes bonkers.

Someone in this thread mentioned the spells the sprite minion casts are random and I'd have to agree for the most part. However, and maybe I'm just lucky, most of the time it seems like her heal spells hit me just when I need them.

Finally in sprite minions defense, there have been a number of occasions where her casting the imp spell finished off the boss! BTW I did see my sprite cast Seraph once. Believe it or not.