Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Leveling after Moo Shu

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
I have found that I'am 5 levels shy of 50, with no chance to getting any quest experience except from killing monsters which will take forever at that rate. Is there anything that can be done to allow instances to be reset after completeing them after a certain level to avoid abuse ? I find it really frustrating that It will take me literally weeks of play time getting 100 experience each from monsters that take 5-10 mins to battle. Just something to think about that could use a boost in the future.

Administrator
Survivor
Aug 10, 2008
Me too! I am done with Moo Shu but am only a level 45. I dont know what I might have missed that has kept me from being a level 50. I know I can reach level 50 once Dragonspyre comes out, but I have seen many level 50's running around now! Does anyone have any ideas as to what I might need to do? I do not have all the badges..Is that something I should work on to level up?

Squire
Dec 02, 2008
If they set the level cap lower now, then if you kill too much, experience is wasted. If they set the level cap to 50 before Dragonspyre is released, then you can't get there without a lot of grinding just yet, but it will work just fine after Dragonspyre is out.

I think the latter is the better course of action, even though it means you'll trail behind a few other players for a while. You'll catch up pretty quickly when Dragonspyre is out, and for a lot less work than it took the grinders to get to level 50, assuming that they don't raise the level cap at that time.

Hero
Sep 08, 2008
I am a bit excited about Dragonspyre, but.. that still doesnt answer the underlying question. My wizard is currently at 45 as well.

Yes, I am sure you'll be able to easily reach 45+ in Dragonspyre, but is there a raised level cap? I am assuming you will be able to level higher than 50, and learn a couple of new spells.

Let us say one was done with Dragonspyre, the new level cap had been increased to 60, and that person is at 55.

How would that person reach 60? It would be the exact same dilemna that we are currently facing now.