Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 55 Spell Upgrade for Life not working?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 06, 2010
It seems that i cant get my level 55 spell for life and several other people noted the same thing you guys would rather fix clothing issues and not yet list of this problem i noticed Death and Myth Having problem with Level 55 upgrade spell. please update this issue

-updated

Yeah I am not talking bout the pet spell i am talking bout the upgraded spells each schools get.

Survivor
Nov 08, 2008
I'm a fire wizard and I can't get my level 55 spell either. Others said that their's were just updated without doing anything for it.

Survivor
Mar 31, 2011
I have noted on this issue in another place. It has been all day and no reply from the other players has helped. I have all the pre-req's for the 55 spell upgrade. I have finished everything from Grizzlehiem including the new spells and working in Wintertusk. Yet, I have not recieved the quest from Baldur. I thought perhaps i had to go see him in Olde Town again to recieve it, but no.

I would appreciate it if a staff member could take time to either explain the issue to us (if it is a player mistake and we're just not understanding it correctly I appoligize) so we can continue our exciting new journey into Wintertusk with confidence our new upgrade will keep us on par with the new challanges and not overwhelmed :)

Much Respect - Mindy Hexcaster (Life Wizard)

Survivor
Jul 30, 2009
What problem are you having exactly? You know you need to pretty much beat wintertusk before your able to get it right? I believe you have to beat like Nordilund Exposure, which is the first quest in the final area of wintertusk before the final dungeon.

I haven't had any problems with my myth or life, but lots of people seem to be not reading the update notes thoroughly.

Historian
May 01, 2010
i think instead of going to baldar, you go to abrose

Survivor
Oct 06, 2010
No the updates stats nothing about beating anything else but getting to level 55 and finishing the other quest, I have finished Gh and wintertusk and still nothing

Administrator
Spell Quests
Every class has to complete the same spell quests to get their new spells at levels 35 and 55. Some of the new spell are upgraded spells, but don’t worry, you still get to keep your original spell! However, there are some requirements to obtain the spell quests.

Level 35 Spell Quests Requirements and Info
There are 2 requirements to meet to be able to accept the starting spell quest from Baldur Goldpaws in Olde Town, “I Know a Guy…”.
1. Being level 35
2. Having completed the quest “One in the Snout” in Mirkholm Keep

If you meet these requirements, then you can go to Baldur Goldpaws in Olde Town to get the quest “I Know a Guy…”, and then you will talk to Erik Wyrdrune in Northguard to get the quest “Thief of Spells.”

Level 55 Spell Quests Requirements and Info
There are 3 requirements to meet to be able to accept the starting spell quest from Baldur Goldpaws in Olde Town, “The Spell Trade.”
1. Being level 55
2. Having completed the quest “Su Su Sudrilund” in Sudrilund in Wintertusk, which is given by Grandmother Raven in Hrundle Fjord.
3. Having completed the quest “Thief of Spells” from Erik Wyrdrune in Northguard.

If you meet these requirements, then you can go to Baldur Goldpaws in Olde Town to get the quest “The Spell Trade”, and then you will talk to Erik Wyrdrune once again in Northguard to get the quest “The Runedown.”

community@wizard101.com
Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
Professor Greyrose wrote:

Level 55 Spell Quests Requirements and Info
There are 3 requirements to meet to be able to accept the starting spell quest from Baldur Goldpaws in Olde Town, “The Spell Trade.”
1. Being level 55
2. Having completed the quest “Su Su Sudrilund” in Sudrilund in Wintertusk, which is given by Grandmother Raven in Hrundle Fjord.
3. Having completed the quest “Thief of Spells” from Erik Wyrdrune in Northguard.

Please fix the updates page so that it states what you just posted here. It currently does not.