Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 50 Elixir

AuthorMessage
Delver
Dec 18, 2011
So since they are doing the 30% off the level 50 elixir i wanted to boost my ice. i transfered all my stuff over from my ice to my shared bank then deleted my ice. i started a new ice and boosted it to level 50 but now i dont have any badges apart from order of the fang, master of ice and saviour of the spiral. why dont i have anything else like saviour of wizard city or mastermind or anything. i was looking forward to starting in CL and WT but now im regreting my choice. also i dont have any of the housing/pet/item rewards from the quests i would have got if i did the game normally. can anyone suggest something.

Ryan WindHunter lvl 77
Ryan IceBlade lvl 50

Defender
Nov 10, 2015
I suggest not using the level 50 elixir. I love all of the first arc worlds and you also miss out on crafting and all of the fun quests.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
RYAN DEATHSTORM on Feb 9, 2017 wrote:
So since they are doing the 30% off the level 50 elixir i wanted to boost my ice. i transfered all my stuff over from my ice to my shared bank then deleted my ice. i started a new ice and boosted it to level 50 but now i dont have any badges apart from order of the fang, master of ice and saviour of the spiral. why dont i have anything else like saviour of wizard city or mastermind or anything. i was looking forward to starting in CL and WT but now im regreting my choice. also i dont have any of the housing/pet/item rewards from the quests i would have got if i did the game normally. can anyone suggest something.

Ryan WindHunter lvl 77
Ryan IceBlade lvl 50
You don't have all those things because technically, your wizard hasn't earned them.

You actually answered your own question.....

"""also i dont have any of the housing/pet/item rewards from the quests i would have got if i did the game normally."""

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
RYAN DEATHSTORM on Feb 9, 2017 wrote:

Ryan WindHunter lvl 77
Ryan IceBlade lvl 50
The L50 elixir fast tracks you to Celestia and gives you your L48 pet. It does not give you drops or rewards from completed quests. It only completes main quests, not side quests or side worlds (like Grizzleheim). If you want your badges, you will need to go back and complete all of the remaining quests.

The L50 elixir is pretty much for those that have many wizards and are kinda tired of starting over. I have 12 wizards, so I used the L50 elixir to fast track my baby Death wizard. When you have done the worlds so many times, losing out on a few things doesn't matter.

The L50 gear you receive with the elixir is excellent. Very much in line stat-wise with Waterworks. Not only the clothing but the ring/amulet/athame/deck are above par. The wand is lacking in stats, though, but good enough to get you started.