Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 28 balance bug!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 30, 2010
My friend recently just achieved level 28 of balance, there's this bug where it won't give him the level 28 balance quest, to go on to get judgement, All it says is: Balancing Egg and that is it! PLEASE HELP!!!

Survivor
Mar 01, 2012
RecovericDeath wrote:
My friend recently just achieved level 28 of balance, there's this bug where it won't give him the level 28 balance quest, to go on to get judgement, All it says is: Balancing Egg and that is it! PLEASE HELP!!!
your friend probably needs to visit the KROKOTOPIA balance school in the krokosphinx if he is , then i honestly don't know whats up

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
RecovericDeath wrote:

There is a known bug with this quest according to Professor Greyrose:

https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/46760.ftl#261083

You might want to send an e-mail to support@wizard101.com and let them know that you are having a problem too. Be sure to give them your UserName and your Character's Name and explain the problem to them. :?