Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Left mouse click for picking up reagents

AuthorMessage
Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
What has happened to being able to use left mouse click to pick up reagents and wooden chests?

I have used this method ever since I started playing W101. It is so much easier and faster when farming than having to use "X" to do the same thing.

KI, please fix this.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Yes, that does appear to be bugged. The interface even indicates that a mouse can be used, but none of the buttons work.

Survivor
Jul 09, 2009
I fervently agree. Having to reach over to the X key is so much more disruptive to the game then just left clicking on the reagent. The game had much better flow before.

Defender
Sep 11, 2010
I am fairly new so this has never worked for me, but I DO want it.

Custom keys would be better ... I like moving with the WASD keys and would hungrily give up "jumping" if I could make the space bar interact.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
goldendragon18 wrote:
What has happened to being able to use left mouse click to pick up reagents and wooden chests?

I have used this method ever since I started playing W101. It is so much easier and faster when farming than having to use "X" to do the same thing.

KI, please fix this.

Okay, KI. Starting to have more problems with Left mouse click. I was able to use it to click on Quest Givers but that is starting to be a problem too. And NO it is not my mouse. I bought a new one when I first started having the problem with Left click thinking that it was wearing out. Sometimes I even have to hit the "x" key twice before I can even pick up a reagent and by that time it has been stolen by another player who on many occasions has been very rude and laughing about the fact they were able to take it.

These may be small issues, but it is getting to be a problem. I have already replaced mouse and keyboard.

PLEASE FIX.