Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Launcher won't open!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 20, 2012
Hello there, today i was faced a problem with a opening launcher. Here's the problem;

Today i was playing the game and i was decide to take a break for a hour. Then when i come back and try to open game, launcher doesn't show up. First i tried to uninstall the game and re-install it but it didn't work. (also i tried that for a hundred of times) Then i try to update all my drivers, gladly they are up to date. Second i try to update my vcredits, and other things (like Microsoft Visual C++, etc.) they are up to dates as well. I try to change compability to win7 win8 and to others but they didn't work as well. Also i tried to start game in a admin but that didn't work as well.

Here's a additional info; When i check my task manager, wiz101 shows up but neither there's a GPU or CPU usage. Just a RAM usage 3MB and that value doesn't change at all. It always stays at 3MB.

I already try to contact with customer support but they didn't respond. Can somebody help me?

Administrator
John the Myth on Apr 28, 2021 wrote:
Hello there, today i was faced a problem with a opening launcher. Here's the problem;

Today i was playing the game and i was decide to take a break for a hour. Then when i come back and try to open game, launcher doesn't show up. First i tried to uninstall the game and re-install it but it didn't work. (also i tried that for a hundred of times) Then i try to update all my drivers, gladly they are up to date. Second i try to update my vcredits, and other things (like Microsoft Visual C++, etc.) they are up to dates as well. I try to change compability to win7 win8 and to others but they didn't work as well. Also i tried to start game in a admin but that didn't work as well.

Here's a additional info; When i check my task manager, wiz101 shows up but neither there's a GPU or CPU usage. Just a RAM usage 3MB and that value doesn't change at all. It always stays at 3MB.

I already try to contact with customer support but they didn't respond. Can somebody help me?
This occurred after you were already in the game moments before? Please contact support again using the same email you sent a ticket to, they'll be able to help!

Please check that you receive a support ticket when you contact them, as that'll let you know they received the email and will get back to you.

Survivor
Jun 22, 2012
John the Myth on Apr 28, 2021 wrote:

I am also having this same problem on Mac, please help! I just wanna play again!

Survivor
Oct 20, 2012
Hello again,

This occured right after log-out from the game. When i log-out, i wasn't able to log-in back 'cause launcher doesn't show up. I tried everyhing like unistall and re-install, update every part of my PC, update any programs like vcredits, Microsoft visuals etc. but non of them solved this problem. Also i know there's a problem with Mac users but my sistem is Windows 10.

Also i tried to contact with the support and i got the e-mail about "your question has been received" like 3 days ago, but there's no respond.

Survivor
Mar 15, 2012