Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Large Quest Glitch

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 09, 2010
Hello everyone! I was just wondering if anyone had any suggestions or solutions to I problem I have just run over. I have been level 30 for a while now and I just got my bubble from Professor Ambrose himself. I got the quest "Grizzle me this" which told me to speak to Bjorn Ironclaws as soon as it was found to be convenient. I immediately headed over to Grizzleheim and talked to him and I got 1 dialogue bubble and no quest. I could not talk to him again nor Ambrose. I have relogged, switched to my 2nd wizard (only level 7 though), closed the game and relaunched, and asked friends for help, only to return with nothing that worked. If this info could possibly be of use, please know that I was just loading Grizzleheim for the first time because I just got a new PC on saturday (Yay!).

Any assistance is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance, Lucas Firestone

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
lucas221198 wrote:
Hello everyone! I was just wondering if anyone had any suggestions or solutions to I problem I have just run over. I have been level 30 for a while now and I just got my bubble from Professor Ambrose himself. I got the quest "Grizzle me this" which told me to speak to Bjorn Ironclaws as soon as it was found to be convenient. I immediately headed over to Grizzleheim and talked to him and I got 1 dialogue bubble and no quest. I could not talk to him again nor Ambrose. I have relogged, switched to my 2nd wizard (only level 7 though), closed the game and relaunched, and asked friends for help, only to return with nothing that worked. If this info could possibly be of use, please know that I was just loading Grizzleheim for the first time because I just got a new PC on saturday (Yay!).

Any assistance is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance, Lucas Firestone

All help and talk to bubbles re-show when you use another computer to play on - and I mean all from when you first started with your wizard - ugh. Over time they will continue to get these pop up as you go along until you are caught up on them to the level your wizard currently is.

As for Grizzlehiem - if you have finished all the areas you can in the beginning you must wait to level 40 to continue so reminders not to forget there do seem to pop up on me now and then before that at certain levels.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
The quest in question asks you to read the runes around Grizzleheim, right? In each boss's cave, there's a rune behind the boss. You have to read those. The quest Im talking about, had the same thing happen to me; no quest log entry, no help to figure it out. i just kept on going and made sure I talked to everybody along my adventures to make sure I didnt miss any quests that opened up new areas. Eventually, I got them all and moved on. If you go to him and he simply gives you the "reminders", perhaps visit all the BOSS CAVES to make sure you got them all. I ran all around every world I had up until that point, activating all the teleporters cause that's what I THOUGHT he meant, but when I got them all for Grizzle, I realized how wrong I was.

Hope this helps :)