Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lagging in different areas.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 18, 2009
My 1st post, not sure if this is in the right section or not. I was wondering if anyone else is have some connection issuse in certain areas of the game. Right now, i'm the Village of Sorrow in Mooshu and i have like a seriously low FPS rate (Lag). I Can barely walk. The only time the lag stops is when i'm dueling a monster. This happened before, but it was in Maleybone (don't remember what area).

I'm just wondering if anyone else is experiencing this? Is it my connection or the game? Some closure would be nice, lol. Started Happening yesterday.

Defender
Feb 18, 2009
yes I have had this same thing happening to me. It didn't start until I got into Mooshu. I am in DS now and there are areas that are still doing this to me. I can give you some helpful hints that were given to me from Mr. Lincoln to see if they help ya.

1) Turn your pointer off and see if it stops
2) Try logging all the way out and back in again to see if it helps
3) Make sure your not overloaded with items in your Backpack. If need be, sell them or put them in your Bank.

If none of these help, I would suggest talking to Mr. Lincoln to let him know your having this problem. None of the suggestions from above have helped my issue on this but it might someone else.

Thanks,
Hunter SilverHeart