Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Krin Packs still active?

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
May 31, 2009
Yesterday I sat and went through about 200,000 crowns on the krin packs trying for a mount. Several weeks back I used 60,000 on the krin pack. I have yet to see a mount drop.
Has the game removed the mounts from the Krin pack? I am certainly going to stop buying packs, and spending crowns. It seems to me something is not right here.
I sold items from the packs until my gold maxx out, then bought things i needed to lower gold and would buy packs again repeating this process over and over. Still after so many items and so many packs no mount drop.
Leading me to ask the game, have they removed the mount from the packs?
If the mounts are still in the packs, then how much crowns do you need to spend to get one to drop? Well Above 260,000? Just asking cause it has not drop for me.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Darkblood1 wrote:
Yesterday I sat and went through about 200,000 crowns on the krin packs trying for a mount. Several weeks back I used 60,000 on the krin pack. I have yet to see a mount drop.
Has the game removed the mounts from the Krin pack? I am certainly going to stop buying packs, and spending crowns. It seems to me something is not right here.
I sold items from the packs until my gold maxx out, then bought things i needed to lower gold and would buy packs again repeating this process over and over. Still after so many items and so many packs no mount drop.
If the mounts are still in the packs, then how much crowns do you need to spend to get one to drop? Well Above 260,000? Just asking cause it has not drop for me.

KI has stated that there is a chance of receiving a mount. Mounts are ultra-rare. It doesn't matter how much money you spend, there is no guarantee of receiving one.
My question is, why on earth would you keep buying these? You could have bought many 'regular' mounts with all those crowns.
And yes, the Kirin mount is still available.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
Darkblood1 wrote:

the mount is still in there

as to why your not seeing them often
1. your in the wrong area at the right time
2. more people moved on to newer packs ( like the pet provision pack)

also nobody can tell you how much crowns drops the mount
cause its a low chance nobody knows ( except ki )
here is a example pack to pack wise ( using a one epic in mount example)
2 wizards both with 60$ toward packs
1 spends all of it and ends up not getting it but gets all sets of outfits they wanted
other spends all towards it and gets no clothes but pulls triple of the epic rarity prize

luck is in these packs
just like irl trading card packs

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
RavenLady777 wrote:
Darkblood1 wrote:

KI has stated that there is a chance of receiving a mount. Mounts are ultra-rare. It doesn't matter how much money you spend, there is no guarantee of receiving one.
My question is, why on earth would you keep buying these? You could have bought many 'regular' mounts with all those crowns.
And yes, the Kirin mount is still available.

mounts like kirin are epic rarity not ultra
meaning much much MUCH harder to get

Explorer
Dec 22, 2008
I can't believe this message was allowed to be posted twice... Refer to the other one for answers.