Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Kingsisle please please please fix this fast

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 19, 2009
OK i am on one of my lower levels going into ms and what do you know when i go to fight some sorrow whisperer i get pulled a long way away in to a fight with a sorrow whisperer and a tree thing. i have been trying to get a spectral key for an hour but cant get it. please make it where it is possible to fight to sorrow whisperers at once because this if a very frustrating quest

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Is there a reason that you can't look for a spot with two Sorrow Whisperers together, so that you get both? If they're not plentiful, switching realms is an option.

Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
neptune5 wrote:
OK i am on one of my lower levels going into ms and what do you know when i go to fight some sorrow whisperer i get pulled a long way away in to a fight with a sorrow whisperer and a tree thing. i have been trying to get a spectral key for an hour but cant get it. please make it where it is possible to fight to sorrow whisperers at once because this if a very frustrating quest

Just look on your map and find the icon for the Sorrow Whsipers, then go fight them there. Don't fight them where the trees are. Not only will you not get pulled into a fight with other stuff, the closer you are to where the icon is on the map, the better your chance of collecting the object you want is.

Survivor
Jan 17, 2011
Erm... it took me a long time to get it too. Believe it or not, I know a secret spot where you can fight one at a time. Hopefully they did not fix this. It is off to the side, near the village.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
crystalwizard12345... wrote:
neptune5 wrote:

Just look on your map and find the icon for the Sorrow Whsipers, then go fight them there. Don't fight them where the trees are. Not only will you not get pulled into a fight with other stuff, the closer you are to where the icon is on the map, the better your chance of collecting the object you want is.

The problem is a glitch, which pulls you through the woods and through fences, down the road about 100 feet so you can only battle one sorry whisperer at a time. It's been reported here on the message board, and to support.