Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

ki, you might need to look at this before...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 02, 2010
it gets any worse...

so today i just planted a deadly ninja fig, and i thought i just planted it--when i discover that there is no seed in the soil.

a-creepy
b-dont care much about just one seed, but i could imagine this problem delving in further, that everytime from today one plants, they will disappear.

please seek to this problem asap before it gets any worse.

thank you in advance

Administrator
Before you panic, consider that you may have tried to plant the seed in the wrong type of soil and the seed refused to plant.
The seed is probably still in your backpack, waiting to be planted.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jan 02, 2010
profesor greyrose, i respect your response. however, i am positive that a deadly ninja fig is planted in large soil, enchanted one too perhaps, because anyways the soil i made was enchanted large. i had 2 energy, and i planted the deadly nija fig as suposed. even my brother saw it planted, but it wasnt there at all.

maybe it could have been a instantaneous temporary bug, but i am positive that happened.

no need to panic as you say anyways, its not the end of the seed afterall. but i just wanted to address this to see if it could have been something buggy and before it gets serious.

thank you for your time and reply as well :)