Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

KI, my pet bee needs help. Please fix!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 06, 2013
Well, Fluffy, the bee got a `May cast lifeblade` talent at adult. In the over a month it took me to get her to epic, she has never cast one lifeblade. Please, KI, fix my bee!

Info: Brooke Hextalon, level 27 PhoeniXXTalon s account. If you need my email then... I will message you by email.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Brooke HexTalon on Mar 9, 2014 wrote:
Well, Fluffy, the bee got a `May cast lifeblade` talent at adult. In the over a month it took me to get her to epic, she has never cast one lifeblade. Please, KI, fix my bee!

Info: Brooke Hextalon, level 27 PhoeniXXTalon s account. If you need my email then... I will message you by email.
this is not a bug (pun intended, lol)~ this is how it's supposed to work.

pet may-cast talents are completely random. but it's more likely that they will use them in group situations because there are more potential triggers (even if we don't know exactly what those triggers are).

that said, my storm wizard has a damp demon with may cast balanceblade as a talent and he practically spams it at her, even while soloing. just another of magic's great mysteries, i suppose.

-von
level 95 x3

Survivor
Oct 06, 2013
Also, if anyone could explain I would be grateful. Fluffy means a lot to me

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Have you cast any life attacks to actually trigger it?

Defender
Jun 28, 2013
Brooke HexTalon on Mar 9, 2014 wrote:

Hello,

A lot of wizards think the same thing. Are you waiting for your pet to cast the blade before you attack?
If you are then you will never see it happen.
This is a common misconception. You have to make a successful attack to trigger the ability. And each successful attack is only a small chance that the ability will trigger. what is most likely happening, is that you are probably defeating the creature before you actually see the trigger happen. If you are not sure, then try to have a friendly PVP match against someone that you know. Keep attacking them, and make sure that they will not attack you. Have them only heal as you attack them. This should bring out the ability. If you don't see it at this point, then there might be a problem. However, I strongly suggest you test it out in a friendly PVP match. You can do this at the arena, or this can also be accomplished at anyone's castle arena (some players may have there own arena in there castle).

Good luck,
Mark Dragonleaf L70 Storm