Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Kensington Park quest disappears

AuthorMessage
Delver
Apr 02, 2010
The quest for Kensington Park on Marleybone, in Digmoore station, is removed from my list of quests for each of my characters even though none have finished that dungeon.

I only realized it after the third character to go thru Marleybone.

Characters further along must have had the same thing happen to them, they go in once, get slaughtered, the quest disappears, and I forgot to go back. I distinctly remember finishing Big Ben and thinking, wasn't there some other place I need to go, but dogged :D if I can remember where it was.

Sunken City remains in the lists of quests until finished, but KP does not. I cannot recall if the Tomb of the Beguiler in the Temple of Storms, in Krokotopia, does.

Survivor
Feb 28, 2010
same thing happened to me to. i am a grandmaster ice and i got the quest one time and it disappeared also i never step foot in the dungeon! why did it disappear? i can't get the quest from the guy next to the dungeon. so i don't know what to do.

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
Since it is optional and does nothing to advance story line, if you die or win it will disappear or if you leave or log off for 30 min or more. You can always go back and do it for fun, just keep it mind it can be rather difficult.

Survivor
Dec 22, 2008
The same thing happened to me as with Sean563! I got the Kensington Park quest and decided I'd do it later, and so later on in the game I thought I'd do it, and so I went to the quests list to put it on quest helper, and it wasn't there! I went to talk to the guy who gives you the quest, but he had nothing to say! Has Kingsisle deleted Kensington Park as a quest? Kingsisle plz respond!

Defender
Nov 24, 2009
kensington park is super hard i just recently beet it with other people and yes this quest does disapear but you can enter this dungeon anyways you sstill get the quests in it to its super hard

Hero
May 27, 2009
All you need to do is ride the balloon to the park and talk to the cop. That's it - you're done.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Explorer
Jun 21, 2009
I think a couple of quest are doing that I noticed that my tomb of the bergula disapeared and I tried to go into the dungeon but it won't let me in and I talked to the guy next to it and he said something about manders going crazy

Survivor
Feb 21, 2010
My quest for park disappears. I am allowed inside the park but i dont have quest or extra xp. :(

Explorer
Nov 17, 2009
that is because you do not have to complete that dungeon for any reason at all. its like tomb of the bugieler

Defender
Nov 24, 2009
Willowdreamer wrote:
All you need to do is ride the balloon to the park and talk to the cop. That's it - you're done.
dude there is tons of bosses

Delver
Apr 02, 2010
Yes what everyone said is true, it also applies for the Tomb of the Beguiler, in the Temple of Storms, on Krokotopia. I thought I finished that, oh boy, was I wrong. Now I have. :-)

It would still be nice if there was a way to signal that hey you didn't do it, even if it is a side quest.

I have also since found out about the dungeons on Grizzleheim.

Defender
Apr 30, 2010
I gave up on that quest a very long time ago. Being mainly a solo player its practically impossible for me. Once i beat four of the first little wooden guys but i didn't even get one of the parts. I just don't think the dugeon is worth it. Four Grandmasters would have trouble doing it.

Aaron FireStone lvl 49 Pyromancer

Survivor
Oct 25, 2008
so if you just enter the balloon ride then you get the quest again? Because when i become a higher level or get some friends to help i want to do that quest with all the exp.

Delver
Apr 02, 2010
LOL you guys dug this old one up?

After doing it a second time to try to get the Seraph pet, and instead got one silly ring, I'm thinking maybe its a good idea its removed from your quests!

What a waste of time!

And I have a new appreciation of any one walking around with a Seraph pet or Golem Spider not from a hatch.

Defender
Mar 13, 2010
The hardest part of Kensington is avoiding all the extra street battles.

I soloed this with one wizard, using henchmen on the bosses. I avoided the street battles.

The odd thing was figuring out when it was done.