Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Kataba iceblock quest is broken

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Oct 02, 2012
I have done this twice on my fire (sabrina firesong) and once on my life (grace lifeblossom). At the end it says to talk to Ivan in Kataba iceblock. Well the arrow leads you to a bridge that teleports you to walruskburg. Keep following the arrow and you end up at the start of the dungeon and you have to do the whole thing over and you end up back in walruskberg again, so you just go in circles. There is no dungeon recall. There is no ivan either. I really don't want to do it again. Can My characters be advanced through it?

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
Hi! You'll want to contact support for a request like this: https://www.wizard101.com/CustomerSupport/game

If that method doesn't work, please email them at support@wizard101.com. When you contact support, please ensure that you give us:
->the account name
->the character name
->the operating system (PC or MAC)
->as much information about what you encountered as you can, including error messages or screenshots

NEVER send us (or anyone!):
->your password
->your full credit card information

The more information you give up front, the faster your issue can be resolved. It can take up to 48 hours for Wizard101 customer support to reply to your email.