Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Karanahn Palace Bug

AuthorMessage
Defender
Feb 12, 2011
Went in with a lower level friend to help them finish the quest (I'm ranked 70) - we kill all the princes etc and receive the final "a door opened" message. However, when we run to the final doors they remain closed.

We have done this twice and cannot go any further.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
AmericanHappy wrote:
Went in with a lower level friend to help them finish the quest (I'm ranked 70) - we kill all the princes etc and receive the final "a door opened" message. However, when we run to the final doors they remain closed.

Although I'm not sure which doors you are referring to, there are two doors in that dungeon that have never opened. Did your quest update regardless?

Defender
Feb 12, 2011
kingurz wrote:
AmericanHappy wrote:

Although I'm not sure which doors you are referring to, there are two doors in that dungeon that have never opened. Did your quest update regardless?

I think, in total, there are seven doors or areas, right? There are two when you walk in (one each to the left and right of the entrance) - two on the sides, and three at the top.

My friend no longer has the quest available in their book - does this mean it's completed?

I'm just confused because after we beat the last available monster - a message appears saying, "a door has opened." So either their is a bug with a door not opening or the message should say "quest complete," right?

Thanks for the help!

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
AmericanHappy wrote:
kingurz wrote:
AmericanHappy wrote:

I think, in total, there are seven doors or areas, right? There are two when you walk in (one each to the left and right of the entrance) - two on the sides, and three at the top.

My friend no longer has the quest available in their book - does this mean it's completed?

I'm just confused because after we beat the last available monster - a message appears saying, "a door has opened." So either their is a bug with a door not opening or the message should say "quest complete," right?

Thanks for the help!

Well I pointed that out, because a couple of weeks ago I did that dungeon with an alt character. I distinctly remember a similiar situation, asking myself where is the next boss/objective. However, I found out I was done with the dungeon and moved on. I remember circling the entire dungeon looking for the next boss, but the questline updated and I went back to spirit well area to gain entrance to Krokopatra's lair.