Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Judgement + Phoenix = Fire Wyvern?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Mar 06, 2009
I hatched my phoenix with a judgement and I got fire wyvern. I was telling my friend this and he said taht its a glitch where only balance can get fiery judge. Is this true? If so PLEASE fix it! tahnk you!!! :-)

Survivor
Dec 11, 2010
ya i've had this problem to man i dont like it. it seems unfair that only balance gets a fiery judge from this ki plz fix this. if you ask me proffesor falmea would definently say this is unfair.

thx for reading Elijah HawkHeart legendary pyromancer

Survivor
Jul 25, 2010
I'm a level 60 ice wizard and I really wanted to get the judgement mix with my ice wyvern. I found a person willing to, but all I got was a fire wyvern. My brother, a level 60 life, also mixed with a judgement, but got a cropwatcher. We are extremely upset that we didn't get a mixture. Please fix this! We don't want to waste so much gold for something we don't want!

Survivor
Jul 25, 2010
After I posted my last message, I realized this is not a glitch. There is a purpose. What i want to know I why? When the new pets came out, the first thing I wanted was to get a judgement mixture. I thought it was the coolest pet. Now I realize that it's not that great. Please let us know why. :-(

Survivor
Dec 17, 2008
Yeah, the same type of problem happens with forest lord and judge. i should be getting astral judge, but for some odd reason, i keep getting crop watcher. but it has judge talents and lord talents. I think that only happens with judge though.

Squire
Aug 04, 2009
I have a friend that is ice that owns the fiery judge pet though? I'll ask him how he got it and try to post back.

Survivor
Apr 04, 2010
i know why this happens, its because judge makes you get random pets, idk why but it does. all you have to do is find some one with astral judge ect. and hatch with them you may or may not get it. it depends. i have a fiery judge thats a teen right now but i'll be willing to hatch with a cloud, or inferno beast or a wendigo i REALLY want one of them there so cool! anyways if you do want to hatch my name is Tyler SkyMancer and i'm a level 60 balance and i'm usually on crowded or normal realms. i hoped this helped and see you in the game

Survivor
Oct 24, 2010
This has been happening to me too. Today, i hatched my Humongofrog pet with my friend's judgement pet and i got a Topaz Kraken! This is the second time this happened to me and I don't know if its on purpose or not.

Defender
Aug 03, 2009
Hybrids involving Judgement do seem to work oddly. If Judgement is involved in a hybrid, it seems that a random hybrid is chosen. I once got an Astral Judge (Life Judgement) from a cross between a Judgement and a Scarecrow.

Survivor
Jul 04, 2009
It's not really a glitch. If you look on the Wizard101 wiki for pets, and look up fire wyvern, it tells you that you can get it two ways, Ice Wyvern (Pet)
Judgement (Pet) or Judgement (Pet) Phoenix (Pet) . It seems hatching With a judgement will get you a hybrid of the opposite school that you are.

Example: Judgement x Kraken = Humongofrog hybrid. Or
Judgement x Phoenix = Wyvern hybrids.

Other current hybrids from the mix is unknown. Just remember that it's not a glitch, more like a rare hatching. I too have a fire wyvern as well. So you're not the only ones. :-P

~Alexis DragonRider Level 60

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2011
thorvon65 wrote:
I have a friend that is ice that owns the fiery judge pet though? I'll ask him how he got it and try to post back.

He probably got lucky and hatched with someone who had the hybrid already layed out. He got luck and got they hybrid pet from the other guy instead of tyring to make a hybrid from scratch.

Survivor
Feb 22, 2009
so i hatch my kraken with a judgement and it says i have a myth egg with 24:00 hatch time any ideas what it is?
Wolf Deathorn Trancended Diviner

Survivor
Mar 01, 2009
that's happened to me it's says you can get a fiery judgement by a judgement and a kraken or a phoenix i keep wanting a fiery judgement but i keep getting fire wyvern.

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
i am a pyromancer and i have 3 fiery judgments... soo dont believe every thing you hear

Survivor
Feb 21, 2010
Since Balance represents balance
Maybe Judgements flip the elemental balance of opposite elements(fire-ice/life-death/myth-storm)

Mastermind
Jul 25, 2010
i dont get why we cant get ice phoenix but instead we get fire Wyverns

Survivor
Nov 30, 2009
jessessej wrote:
I hatched my phoenix with a judgement and I got fire wyvern. I was telling my friend this and he said taht its a glitch where only balance can get fiery judge. Is this true? If so PLEASE fix it! tahnk you!!! :-)
I had the same problem it was really weird hey but at least my fire guy got accuracy! LOL

your's sincerely,
Nathaniel Lifefountain, transcended sorcerer