Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Item limits in housing?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 24, 2012
I have a problem. I have the small cottage in mushu and I have put at least 30 different things at different places on my lawn front and back. Now the "realm manager" says that all of the outside is full and I cannot place another item down on the grass including plants. I am not very happy about this? Is this a bug or is there a limit as too how much you can put outside on the lawn.

Disgruntled Wizard

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
oneranebogrl4me wrote:
I have a problem. I have the small cottage in mushu and I have put at least 30 different things at different places on my lawn front and back. Now the "realm manager" says that all of the outside is full and I cannot place another item down on the grass including plants. I am not very happy about this? Is this a bug or is there a limit as too how much you can put outside on the lawn.

Disgruntled Wizard

All housing has limits on what can be placed inside and out, I found out the hard way also. I bought the house in Marleybone for my Storm wiz and very soon ran out of outdoor space. I wish the house told you when you buy it the items it can hold. It does tell how much you can hold at the bottom of the screen when you open up the place items screen but by then you already bought it.