Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Item Limit in Houses?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 24, 2008
I noticed my "item count" was 43/250 inside my house and 13/150 outside my house.

250 isn't much for those larger houses... I put 43 items in there without even breaking a sweat or filling the place up..

Any plans to increase these limits?

Survivor
Jan 01, 2009
:) I hope they increase the limits (inside and out) for ALL of the houses!!!
Please, please, please please..... :D

Defender
Nov 05, 2008
oldbone wrote:
I noticed my "item count" was 43/250 inside my house and 13/150 outside my house.

250 isn't much for those larger houses... I put 43 items in there without even breaking a sweat or filling the place up..

Any plans to increase these limits?

i think the limit has to due with what can go in your back pack and the attick if you switch houses. Gamma correct me if i am wrong pleaze

Survivor
Apr 22, 2009
Small Moo Shu house has a limit of 50 outside, I hit it very easily, fairly annoying, since if you use small things like vases or flowers they add up quickly without becoming cluttered.

Defender
Feb 18, 2009
Hi All,
I agree, the limits are too small. I am a collector of the rarities and am running out of items I can hold. I believe I have 46 rare items that you can't buy and my outside limit is only 50. I still have several boss drops and statues to get before I'm done. I'd hate to have to keep them in my attic or bank or something.

Professors, can we please increase these limits? If nothing else, can we make it cheaper to buy the bigger homes? I have the small Mooshu home and yes it's starting to get crowded outside with all the stuff but I don't have many more quests left (Lvl 45 Pyromancer) to get big money. I know I can start over and such but you can't transfer homes, money, or even some if not most of my rare boss drops. Can we please lower the prices on homes for people to be able to get the ones we want?

Thanks,

Hunter SilverHeart