Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is it possible to change sub class?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 02, 2010
My problem is that I just joined, and I started my talents or the points you get to learn spells on lightning and I'm Necromancer, I love to pvp and would prefer to have Life as my sub for extra support, is there any way to change my sub class now? I'm level 33 and I have crowns and gold to spare, can it be bought like in WoW with either of those? where do I go?

I'm seriously crossing my fingers that theres some way to reset my points, please help D:

When young Wizards first start out at Ravenwood School of Magical Arts, they are often excited by the many different spells to spend Training Points on, such as shields and magical spells outside their school of focus. We understand that as Wizards progress, they sometimes wish they could return those spells in exchange for their Training Points back. Well now you can!

Mr Lincoln in Golem Court will allow you to Spend Crowns to buy back all your Training Points and return all of the spells obtained with those Training Points. You can respend your new Training Points as desired.

The price in Crowns is dependent on how many training points you have spent.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Delver
Aug 14, 2009
Prospector Zeke wrote:
When young Wizards first start out at Ravenwood School of Magical Arts, they are often excited by the many different spells to spend Training Points on, such as shields and magical spells outside their school of focus. We understand that as Wizards progress, they sometimes wish they could return those spells in exchange for their Training Points back. Well now you can!

Mr Lincoln in Golem Court will allow you to Spend Crowns to buy back all your Training Points and return all of the spells obtained with those Training Points. You can respend your new Training Points as desired.

The price in Crowns is dependent on how many training points you have spent.
But Zeke, why can't we use gold because i'm a gift card player for subscription and I dont want to be spending between 20$-40$ for crowns and a subscription