Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

is it just me?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 14, 2009
i dont know where i should post this but i think it goes in here

is it just me or is the drop rate for malistairs storm robe really low cause i can never seem to get it, i always get an ice or death one :( and i already have the robes for every other school :(

Survivor
Mar 13, 2010
It isn't just you. I threw a bunch of crowns into Malistaire's chest after the fight, and I only came out with a number of Ice and Death robes.

Survivor
Mar 28, 2009
It took me a long time to get the fire robe too man, try getting out with a whole lot of friends and use the bait strategy.

Survivor
Feb 21, 2009
keirankeiwi wrote:
i dont know where i should post this but i think it goes in here

is it just me or is the drop rate for malistairs storm robe really low cause i can never seem to get it, i always get an ice or death one :( and i already have the robes for every other school :(

It isnt just you, getting a storm robe is fustrating and expensive if you throw in crowns lol....maybe if you have another wizard on your account from a different school to fight Mallistaire you may have better luck.

Defender
Aug 15, 2009
Malistare and jade oni drops are frustratingly dissappointing. I dont know if its just a percentage window or if they want to discourage farming them. IDK but they are not worth farming anymore unless you really need a grand robe from malistare and good luck getting that.

Survivor
Jun 02, 2010