Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is Ambrose messing with me?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 16, 2010
About every 10 levels or so, Ambrose calls me for "something urgent." Yet when i get there, he just tells me to keep working on finding malistare or something. I'm guessing this is a bug. I don't understand. Can someone tell me what's going on with this?

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
This is already a known bug. Ignore him. He is a geezer, he has no brains!

Survivor
Mar 02, 2010

The problem is Ambrose, is leaving out an important part on what to tell you which is or it should go like this...

"Oh My! .... I have just recieved another letter from Grizzlehiem, asking me to resend someone back there to help in another matter that just occured. Appearently there still may be issues looming around, and I ask that you go back soon as possible to see what you can find out."

At level 20 you finally get the grizzleheim, and recieve the spiral key and get to quest there, But you can only do part of that world at first, and then you cant find anymore quest there.

So now you just go back to the main quest that you had back in krokotopia or marleybone depending on what level you are.

Once you reach level 30. Ambrose will Summon you again, but he doesn't say why, but he should be saying what I posted above to return to Grizzlehiem.

So you will go back to grizzlehiem at level 30 if you want to or continue with the main story line quest back in marleybone, mooshu ect...

At Level 40, Ambrose will summon you again urgent message. Again he is not saying to return to grizzlehiem, but that is what he means.

At level 20, 30, 40 Ambrose will Summon you. All he means is you can now go back to Grizzlehiem and continue to do more quest there.

Hopes this help :)

Explorer
Dec 14, 2008
Squire
Jul 08, 2009
Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
z189ack wrote:
Ambrose has brains.
How is he the Headmaster then?

He is Headmaster because people thought he was wise because of his long beard. You know, Gandalf and Dumbledore, all have long beards. They are both wise. They thought he must be wise, too! Heck, it was all a big misunderstanding. No, he lacks being wise. An apple is wiser than him!