Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Invisible Friend

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 07, 2009
I have this glitch that's really annoying. Everytime I go to Dragonspyre (sometimes in other places but ALWAYS Dragonspyre) a box comes up and says

'Will you accept level 0 (white square) as your friend?'
I click 'Yes' and nothing happens. Where I put '(white square)' there is a little white square. It has no name, no level and no school symbol!

I want to know if anyone else has had this problem or if they know what might be causing it.

HELP!!!

Thanks,
xx

Amber LegendBlade
Level 44
Master Pyromancer

Administrator
Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
That has happened to me once, although I do not recall the exact circumstances.

Explorer
May 22, 2009
Prof. I know what this is. When someone friends you and you are loading a different are (like the necropolis, they friend you while you are entering), the request looks like that. I just know that much, and the reason it didn't add is because the request is supposed to leave when you change areas. Hope that helps.

Survivor
Jun 22, 2009
Survivor
Jan 31, 2009
Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
I have seen this a few times, I've always assumed that it was some glitch when I was changing areas and someone had pulled up info for me much earlier and things got lost. I usually just ignore it.

Explorer
Jun 21, 2009
Survivor
Nov 07, 2009
Thanks for your help and suport guys! :) :) :) :) :)

Make friends with me if you want; I'll probably be running around Dragonspyre or Moo Shu!

Amber LegendBlade
Level 44 (almost 45)
Master Pyromancer

(I can't talk by the way!)