Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

instance waits can be baoring.... solution :D

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 14, 2008
well I made a new death wizard named malorn deathgiver and he is at level 32 and I need to do counterweight east... but the only problem is that no one is ever doing it and since I quit about 4 months ago and came back all of my friends are offline so I came up with an idea :D

next to every dungeon or instance or even boss battle there should be a small NPC next to it were you can form a group then everyone else in every other server can talk to the NPC and see that you posted up a group offer so they can join and you must be able to enter the instance to join the group... and the leader can invite anyone on their friends list no mater the level and you can still teleport out and back in to people in your group also the loot is shared evenly so someone can say they need something and they would get it.... the group leader distributes the loot and the gold is split evenly..... so if the team gets gear at the end the leader sees all the gear collected and splits it evenly and someone can aske for a need on an item and for deciding you can roll a number of 1-25 highest number gets the gear....

so what do ya think