Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Instance restarts during server maintenance!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 17, 2008
I was in katztensteins lab and i was at the chimney part of shutting them down and server maintenace was like in 10 minutes so I waited INSIDE THE INSTANCE and when I logged back on almost done with the instance it brought me to the entrance and I had to restart the WHOLE THING! Can something be done about saving people in the instance and not losing their progress!!! This instance is super hard because of the running golems are so fast and hard to run around without getting caught into battle so now I have to do it all over getting caught in combat a million times on the way to each boss. It took me like I would say a good hour and a half to two to get to where i was then it made me restart!

Explorer
Dec 12, 2008
Here's the kicker just like in most games with instances and server maintenance. If you die and your the only one in it restarts when you leave.
Just letting you know the game doesn't save instance progress, it sonly active as long as someones in it.

Explorer
Dec 12, 2008
And yes i know your pain, I to dislike running golems. Its like just when you think your away you get pulled in again.