Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Initiate crafter doesnt seem to be working a

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 08, 2009
I have two each of Constellation Jewel, and Stinger of the Scorpion. I go to Felicia Worthington in MB, and she says that she would gladly give me the badge if I had two of each of the above. I do have two of each, in my backpack, ready to go, that I crafted myself after long hours collecting scrap iron. Also, question mark indicator above her head is grey , not gold.

Why will she not make me an Initiate crafter? I had no trouble with the previous two crafter levels/badges.

Please help!

Kevin Dragonblood

Administrator
When we lowered the number of items needed to complete some crafting quests, it caused some people to be “stuck” on the crafting goal.

The solution for those with a goal with a 2 or more already made out of 2 required, is to craft one more item after the update. This will updated the quest log and push the goal forward.

community@wizard101.com
Defender
Jul 02, 2009
Make sure you have crafted the items and have them in your backpack inventory. I tried to transfer the Stingers from my other character (one that had 5 previously made) and it would not register the stingers until I had made them with the initiate-want-to-be and had the previously made ring in my backpack inventory. I have done it with 3 of my six characters and have had no problems with the quest. :D