Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Infuriating Rebirth

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 12, 2009
Greetings.

I was in Celestia fighting a couple of Water-Matons when a really annoying glitch happened. Well, at least I think it was a glitch. I had just succeeded in defeating one of the Water-Matons when the other cast Rebirth. So not only did my spell that defeated the Water-Maton was all for naught, but the Water-Maton got around a third of it's HP back, as well as a 400 Shield. I was able to defeat them, but I felt I had to contact you on this issue, given that it would be really frustrating for others.

Have a wonderful day!

- Joshua WindCaster, Thaumaturge

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
I don't believe that this is a glitch. If a bad guy casts a heal that saves his teammate before the round is over then he lives. It is much that same way with players. If a Storm in the slot is defeated but a Life heals them from an earlier position . The storm will still lose their blades and stuff but will cast the spell that they selected. They survive! So again, I don't think it is a glitch at all.

Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
Darkchaser12 on May 30, 2016 wrote:
Greetings.

I was in Celestia fighting a couple of Water-Matons when a really annoying glitch happened. Well, at least I think it was a glitch. I had just succeeded in defeating one of the Water-Matons when the other cast Rebirth. So not only did my spell that defeated the Water-Maton was all for naught, but the Water-Maton got around a third of it's HP back, as well as a 400 Shield. I was able to defeat them, but I felt I had to contact you on this issue, given that it would be really frustrating for others.

Have a wonderful day!

- Joshua WindCaster, Thaumaturge
not a glitch, and you can use it to your advantage on your own team. If someone that has died is healed before the end of the round, they are alive at the end. For player characters, you just see a dead person standing still with stars going around their head. For the mobs, you see their defeat animation, but for both, they are still technically in the battle until the battle round is over.

To use it to your advantage, have your life be last in, and then point heals at anyone seriously in danger of being defeated during a round. The life's heal will go off last, it'll heal the defeated character, and that character will be alive at the end of the round.