Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Increased Hitbox of Botanical Gardens Door

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 17, 2010
Hi, just a suggestion but I keep walking into the door thinking i'm going in, i look away for a second then when I look back I am always not going in, it's like only the very central line is the door and the rest is a interesting wallpaper that connect perfectly to the door. It's not a major issue but it gets a bit tedious having to run straight into the central border of the door.

Any reply is greatly appreciated.

Survivor
Aug 23, 2013
FireMage4100 on Jun 20, 2016 wrote:
Hi, just a suggestion but I keep walking into the door thinking i'm going in, i look away for a second then when I look back I am always not going in, it's like only the very central line is the door and the rest is a interesting wallpaper that connect perfectly to the door. It's not a major issue but it gets a bit tedious having to run straight into the central border of the door.

Any reply is greatly appreciated.
I actually have a problem in the dorm where I go up to a plant ready to harvest it while the spell is still working, then I'm not close, but I still go through the dorm door to only have the plant need what I just used a spell for!