Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

in the middle of helping friends with dungeon

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 22, 2011
it's happened to me many times before. helping friends with dungeons i already did. after a certain boss fight, the quest for the dungeon will disappear and my friends will have to guide me to the next area. it's annoying. can you please fix it

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Riana288 wrote:
it's happened to me many times before. helping friends with dungeons i already did. after a certain boss fight, the quest for the dungeon will disappear and my friends will have to guide me to the next area. it's annoying. can you please fix it

Most of the time, f you've already done the quest and it's no longer in your book, you won't get prompts or an arrow for it. The exceptions to this are optional dungeons, like Waterworks~ speaking of, what dungeon specifically is this happening in?

Defender
May 22, 2011
vonawesome1 wrote:
Riana288 wrote:

Most of the time, f you've already done the quest and it's no longer in your book, you won't get prompts or an arrow for it. The exceptions to this are optional dungeons, like Waterworks~ speaking of, what dungeon specifically is this happening in?

mostly ones in krokotopia

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Riana288 wrote:
vonawesome1 wrote:
Riana288 wrote:

mostly ones in krokotopia

That's because those are quests that are no longer in your book. If you're helping a friend, you'll have to follow him/her through the dungeon.

From what I remember offhand, Tomb of the Beguiler is the only one that is a side quest and totally optional (if I missed one, it's because I've not been to Krok in 60 levels)... If you went in there, you would still get an arrow because the instance can be repeated. ;)

Cheers!