Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

"Immune" to winning?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 30, 2009
There's a racing game, not sure which map, but there's a star near the end in some mud. If you grab that and accelerate, you can get to the finish line while under the "immune" effects, which seems to force you to go through a third lap. I've had several races where I was in first place, but then got forced to run a third lap. It's very, very annoying -- especially when it happens in ranked play.

Defender
Sep 28, 2010
I never have problems racing my pets are prob some of the best out there.Lol its true my Helephant can teleport 2 the leader while in a race lol.Then comepletly drain the leaders moral and give it 2 my pet. Hunter firebreath level 60 pyromancer.

Defender
Nov 19, 2009
Survivor
Jul 21, 2009
pyromaniac023 wrote:
I never have problems racing my pets are prob some of the best out there.Lol its true my Helephant can teleport 2 the leader while in a race lol.Then comepletly drain the leaders moral and give it 2 my pet. Hunter firebreath level 60 pyromancer.

What was the point of stating that? It was completely irrelevant to the topic.

Squire
Jan 05, 2010
xFx3xAxRx wrote:
pyromaniac023 wrote:

actually if you look at it you pointing out this irrelevant comment could also be considered irrelevant to the op's thread topic.... Wait I just did it too. Lol. So here it goes, ya an extra lap sounds like it could be annoying in ranked

Survivor
Dec 16, 2010
Defender
Sep 28, 2010
travisAk wrote:
xFx3xAxRx wrote:
pyromaniac023 wrote:

actually if you look at it you pointing out this irrelevant comment could also be considered irrelevant to the op's thread topic.... Wait I just did it too. Lol. So here it goes, ya an extra lap sounds like it could be annoying in ranked
Well its not really off topic i am talking about pets i was stating i never have problems with my pets.

Survivor
Oct 30, 2009
I'm glad you don't have problems. But draining moral isn't the issue here. The issue is that having an immunity star and sustaining an 7x 8x or 9x speed through it gets you to the finish line while still under the star's effects, and when that happens, it seems like about 1/2 the time it makes me run a THIRD lap.

It's really annoying.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
pyromaniac023 wrote:
travisAk wrote:
xFx3xAxRx wrote:
pyromaniac023 wrote:

Well its not really off topic i am talking about pets i was stating i never have problems with my pets.

Yes, it is. The person was wondering why he/she is "immune to winning" in one of the maps of the Derby. Then you went off talking about how you never have problems.