Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ignored Button Not Working?

AuthorMessage
Delver
Aug 15, 2009
How can you ignored someone if you don't even have he or she on your friend list or is not even around you

For example:
Someone sends you private messages just by clicking your character name on the message log. You keep pressing ignored but it doesn't work :(

The ignored button seem to only work if you are around the person, but what if your not? Then my question what can you do to ignore someone

I hope KI can fix this...

Defender
Aug 06, 2010
I think the best way to wipe them out and to wipe you of their text box is to briefly exit/ log off. Then log back on.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
ellielee wrote:
I think the best way to wipe them out and to wipe you of their text box is to briefly exit/ log off. Then log back on.

But this doesn't bode well for those players getting annoying chats while in a dungeon.

Delver
Aug 15, 2009
It will better if they didn't allow messages to be sent from someone who is not your friend. I see that as a better solution! :D

Defender
Aug 06, 2010
kingurz wrote:
ellielee wrote:

But this doesn't bode well for those players getting annoying chats while in a dungeon.

Well - I can't say as I've had either scenario. I was just giving an option that can be done now. No - you probably don't want to log out if in a dungeon. But, I don't know if KI will remove the non-friend text box chat feature.