Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ice shark bug

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 22, 2009
In Marleybone and Grizzleheim, the ice shark spell that the monsters use isn't working correctly. For example, the monster casts the spell and the animation starts, then the multipliers and shields are accounted for, and then the animation stops and there is no damage. The shark does not come out of the water to "gobble" the player.

The ice shark spell has worked one time against me out of the last 4 or 5 attempts. The others have resulted in no damage after the shortened animation. I feel like I have "cheated" by not being harmed by the spell. Please look into this!!

Thank you,

Finnigan Firepants

Survivor
Dec 12, 2009
Well yeah, It used to happen to me

But it's not exactly a problem as it helps us XD

Defender
Aug 12, 2009
DirtyFrank wrote:
In Marleybone and Grizzleheim, the ice shark spell that the monsters use isn't working correctly. For example, the monster casts the spell and the animation starts, then the multipliers and shields are accounted for, and then the animation stops and there is no damage. The shark does not come out of the water to "gobble" the player.

The ice shark spell has worked one time against me out of the last 4 or 5 attempts. The others have resulted in no damage after the shortened animation. I feel like I have "cheated" by not being harmed by the spell. Please look into this!!

Thank you,

Finnigan Firepants

I have noticed that quite a bit too. However; the damage is always subtracted after the hit, though it is delayed. Just keep an eye on your health total after you are hit, it DOES go down.

I just wish they would get the shark fixed so it looks like how it's supposed to...all that dramatic build-up for a sound effect and no visual...lol.