Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

ice critical percent is not working

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 29, 2010
My max ice has about 400 critical. When i look at my chance it says about 30%, which is less then my level 56 storm that has only 150 critical. Please fix this.

Delver
Jan 17, 2013
What you are experiencing is the critical and block decay that occurs whenever you level up. As you level up, the numbers needed to have a certain critical percent increase, so you will need a higher rating to maintain the stats you once had as a lower level.

This system is in place to prevent us from reaching 100% critical easily, so we still have some way of improving our stats when new content comes out.

Survivor
Jun 04, 2009
FusionSun on Oct 9, 2016 wrote:
What you are experiencing is the critical and block decay that occurs whenever you level up. As you level up, the numbers needed to have a certain critical percent increase, so you will need a higher rating to maintain the stats you once had as a lower level.

This system is in place to prevent us from reaching 100% critical easily, so we still have some way of improving our stats when new content comes out.
Fusion is right. It is not a glitch. The real problem with critical now is how a notable amount of critical doesn't give you a very high percentage at all. Like for example, on my max wizard, if I have 150 critical, it only amounts to one or two percent. That's not even usable. This is less of an issue with lower level wizards but having any decent amount of critical for any other school besides your own is very difficult to achieve. There is no luck in it anymore. If wizards could obtain a decent amount of critical in other schools, we would be able to pull off more complex strategies with unique gear and deck setups. It almost feels like KI is making us play a certain way rather than letting us design our own strategy. I know this is a little off topic but I wanted to get it out there.