Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I wanna Ca(r) from Marl'bone!!!!! (and other modes

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 17, 2009
I want one of those cars - but I want one I can drive from place to place. Please!!!!!

On a more serious note....

It would be nice if there was say broomsticks or some sort of mount/vehicle one could use. Flight would be best - say your grounded until you finish the quests in the world, then you can fly over the heads of the monsters so when you have to run to Krockatopia to deliver supplies you can have a faster/easier go of it.

Or cars - I really like the car ;-)

Defender
Sep 20, 2008
Wraithwynd wrote:
I want one of those cars - but I want one I can drive from place to place. Please!!!!!

On a more serious note....

It would be nice if there was say broomsticks or some sort of mount/vehicle one could use. Flight would be best - say your grounded until you finish the quests in the world, then you can fly over the heads of the monsters so when you have to run to Krockatopia to deliver supplies you can have a faster/easier go of it.

Or cars - I really like the car ;-)

yeah at least make it so you can drive the car in your own house if you bought it. you could take one other person with you but youd have to let them they could ask though

Explorer
Dec 15, 2008
yeah that would be cool to use a car but what would be cooler is if you could drive it in a place with enimies and run them over LOL