Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I walked out of the arena and saw...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 29, 2008
a clockwork someone was fighting him in Dragonspyre arena it was weird because i walked out of Dragonspyre arena and saw it it also made this sound like da da da and thats it. i went to dragonspyre arena by teleporting to a friend then walked out by the lobby side but i went there instead it happend 2 times to me also the same in the Grizzlehiem arena

Survivor
May 26, 2009
i believe you just saw someone fighting the clockwork golem that diego tells you to fight before you start pvp, i'm not positive about this because in all honesty i can't understand what you are saying

Delver
Jul 30, 2009
If you saw that in the arena, more then likely the 'clockwork' was actually another player who had bought one of the transformation potions for transforming into a clockwork creature.

Defender
Dec 17, 2008
They're just people doing their "Advanced Combat Training" quest from the Arena guy outside.

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
It probably was someone who purchased the transformation spell and was appearing in the costume.

Explorer
Mar 29, 2009
Its not the costume because someones name isnt Clockwork golem so its just a quest